7. To enter and stand a chance to win, entrants must buy any Clere promotional pack with a promotional sticker (containing a promotional code on the back), dial *120*10101#, and follow the prompts. All calls are charged at 20c per 20 seconds in every session. Entries are limited to five (5) per cell phone number and five (5) per person per month.
8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any information which is provided to Amka is accurate, complete and up to date.
9. Proof of purchase may be required in order to claim a prize.
10. Winners will be notified and verified telephonically on the cellular number used to enter the competition. Following three (3) unsuccessful attempts to make contact with a drawn winner, the prize will be awarded to the next eligible entrant drawn. Each entrant is obliged to enter the competition using a phone number that is owned by and registered to that entrant. No person can use another person’s phone number for competition entry purposes. This is to avoid fraud and possible litigation between the phone owner and the entrant.
11. Entrants stand a chance to win one (1) of 15 (fifteen) weekly prizes of R5 000 cash each, and/or one (1) of five (5) grand prizes of R25 000 cash each; the total prize money amounts to R200 000.
12. The first weekly draw will take place on 24 April 2023; the final weekly draw will take place on 31 July 2023.
13. Weekly winners will be notified within 72 hours of the relevant draw, subject to verification. Winners’ prizes will be fulfilled within 15 (fifteen) working days of verification. Note: Weekly winners have to submit their details within 48 hours.
14. The grand prize winners will be drawn randomly at the end of the competition and the prizes will be awarded once the competition has closed. Entrants who win weekly prizes are still eligible to win a grand prize.
15. The winners of the grand prizes will be contacted by 15 August 2023.
16. The grand prize winners will have five (5) working days from the date on which Amka has contacted them to submit their identification and bank account documents to claim their prize. If a winner does not comply within the stipulated time, he/she will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn and the terms and conditions set out herein shall apply thereto. The grand prizes will be fulfilled by 12 September 2023. The winners may be invited to attend a ceremonial prize handover.
17. The winners may be announced in the media by 31 December 2023.
18. Prizes are not transferable.
19. With an entrant’s consent, Amka and/or its agents may publish their photo and/or details in the media without payment or compensation.
20. Amka reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to vary, suspend, postpone, withdraw or amend this competition, including prizes or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever, including in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or factors beyond its control and without notice.
21. Except as provided for in the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 South Africa (“CPA”), the judges’ decision on all matters arising out of the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify and holds harmless Amka, the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize, the use of any prize awarded and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity, and/or attending a ceremonial prize handover, and acknowledge that Amka shall not be liable for any of the aforementioned liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind, save in the event of Amka’s gross negligence or wilful intent. This indemnity does not apply to any Clere goods purchased by any entrants or winners.
23. Amka will not be held liable for any entrant that provides incomplete or incorrect details and any technical glitches beyond its control.
24. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material shall form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
25. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
26. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Competition terms and conditions, Amka’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. All provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be qualified to the extent required in order to ensure compliance with the applicable provisions of the CPA and these terms and conditions must be interpreted and applied accordingly.
28. By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the CPA and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with same. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable Amka to comply with its obligations under the CPA.
29. By participating in this competition and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by Amka, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and subcontractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Amka has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes, only for the purposes of this competition.
30. These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Amka.
31. The competition shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
32. For further information, please contact the Amka Consumer Care Line on 0860 002 652 or the Consumer Relations WhatsApp number on 060 996 6087. Alternatively, visit www.amka.co.za.
Copyright Clere®. All rights reserved.